Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I received the award from my blogger friend Prathiba of Cook Ezee and so happy to receive the award.Thanks a lot Prathiba to choose me for this wonderful award.


Liebster means favorite or dearest in German.This award is to honour the blogger friends and here are the rules for this wonderful award.

  • Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog
  • Copy and paste the award to your blog.
  • Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
  • Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to blogger they would like to honor.
  • Thank all those you read your blog and follow you.

I would like to pass the award to the following  bloggers who encourages and supports me.

Dear friends,please accept this awards and pass it over to your dearest.
Sumber http://www.naliniscooking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment