Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Orange Mocktail


Today's recipe is a easy to make welcome drink which is ideal for kids party to avoid the aerated drinks.This is a colorful,refreshing drink perfect for summer parties and a perfect thirst quencher too.
The recipe I adapted from Sangeetha's blog and these days this has become my son's favorite.I made this mocktail with the fresh orange juice and it tastes good.Now to the recipe....................

Ingredients

IngredientQuantity
Orange juice1cup
Sprite1/2cup
Sugar(optional)1tsp
Ice cubesas needed



Method 
  • Wash the oranges and cut in to halves,squeeze it in a juicer and to get the juice.
  • To this juice add the sprite and sugar,mix it well.
  • Pour it in a glass and serve it with ice as needed.

Enjoy..........................................

  • I didn't filter the juice if you want you can filter the juice.
  • Adding sugar is purely optional.
  • I used 3 large size navel oranges to get a cup of juice.
Check out my fellow bloggers participating in Blogging Marathon#27.


Sumber http://www.naliniscooking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment